Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I learn to be a nail technician?

Without paying a lot and going to beauty school? All the nail places around here are owned by asian people mostl who hire in the family. I would like to learn how to do nails and work in a salon and maybe have my own business someday. ThanksWhere can I learn to be a nail technician?
omg you are kidding me right???? you can ONLY become a licensed nail tech if you go to school....no one is going to let you work in their salon working on clients....as far as you will get in a salon is working as a receptionist....no one who owns a salon is going to risk losing their business, license over someone that is not licensed....sorry but i'm just telling you the truth...so if you REALLY want to get into this industry your ONLY choice is to go to school and get your license

No comments:

Post a Comment