Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I work as a nail technician and would to open my own businiess, where can i find out about companies?

I need to find a franchise nail company name. But i dont know where to find out information about nail companies that are available. Where can i look?I work as a nail technician and would to open my own businiess, where can i find out about companies?
Check with your local Chamber of Comerce, Better Business. Then the local library should have books on ';Starting your own business';. You could even check to see how many business like what you want to open are already in your area--- to many of the same type of business in same area, everyone loses. Some towns even have lists of people who have retired that are willing to talk and advise people wanting to start a business.
  • hand soap
  • eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment