Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best brand of nail polish to use as a nail technician?

I am training to be a nail technician and was wondering what the best brand of nail polish was as i don't want my clients nail polish to have chipped before they even get home. i have heard that centrum that can be bought from essential nails.com is good can anyone help? also does anyone know a website i can find lots of different nail art designs? any tips or tricks will be much appreciated xx thanksWhat is the best brand of nail polish to use as a nail technician?
I used OPI products when I was a nail technician and I absolutely love them. The nail laquer is slightly thicker than a polish so chips a lot less and the whole range is amazing.





Good luck with your course, it's a great qualification to haveWhat is the best brand of nail polish to use as a nail technician?
OPI!
I'm partial to O.P.I. It's the only kind I will use- it's long lasting %26amp; durable!
China glaze is really good and so is O.P.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment