Monday, December 28, 2009

I would like to become a mobile nail technician? any tips on coures and how much should I expect to pay?

how much can after I become qualified ? thanksI would like to become a mobile nail technician? any tips on coures and how much should I expect to pay?
Creative nails in my opinion have the best reputation and are the most well known, i did my creative nails course nearly 2 years ago and it cost me near on 拢900 u could do it thru college but it's a long process, the course i did was 4 days practical, a few days to revise and then an exam so in total it lasted about 2 weeks and is not as easy as it looks when u watch someone else do it, 2 years on and i'm still learning new ideas and picking up tips. It is quite hard to set yourself up as nail technician as to earn money u need clients on a regular basis, i started out charging 拢15.00 for a full set and did some leaflet dropping and to be honest i got hardly any clients from that.. it's easier if u have lots of family and friends who are gonna want they're nails done and will spread the word.. when u've had practice and feel confident that you are good at a full set u can charge anything from 拢30.00 upwards, after a year u can do yr masters and then u can charge anywhere from 拢45.00





sorry i waffled but hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment