Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whats the best nail technician home course to do which will get me a NVQ?

Hey.


Im looking into studying nails,a nail technician course would be fab.I would go to college and study this but theres no colleges anywhere near where i live that study nail technician.Ive looked into other countys but still no luck,so it will have to be a home learning course i know its going to cost alot more,but this is what i want to do.


Any one studying this can advice me on a good home course.?Whats the best nail technician home course to do which will get me a NVQ?
I strongly suggest you contact your local Information Advice and Information councellor (library or website)





They will be able to offer lots of information so you get to where you want to be in the quickest way possible, including places where you can do on the job training.





Hope that helps





Good luckWhats the best nail technician home course to do which will get me a NVQ?
Hiya,





this is a great resourse...





http://www.how-to-do-nails.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment