Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it worth me doing a nail technician course and how much money can I make if I become a mobile technician ?

Depends where you go. Check out my website to book travel and earn extra cash http://www.debbiestravelstore.com/Is it worth me doing a nail technician course and how much money can I make if I become a mobile technician ?
You can make quite a bit as a mobile technician. I work in a nail bar at the moment and we charge 拢35 for a full set of acrylics.





If you build up a good reputation you wont even need to advertise as customers always recommend you to their friends.





It does cost a bit to train but your kit is included in the price and it means you can start getting customers straight away.





Good luck xxIs it worth me doing a nail technician course and how much money can I make if I become a mobile technician ?
Ehm


Is that like doin someone's nails when they are playing the piano ?
yes as they need another nail bar in Eastenders....
yes, if you work as a nail tech the tips are amazing, you can make about 1,000 dollars a week............
I would say yes. I spend alot on my nails. If you can get into feet. I know a lady that goes to like senior centers and charges 30-35 per person for pedicures. She is there for about 10 hrs. With about 20 customers. you do the math!!

No comments:

Post a Comment