Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am doing a Nail Technician Diploma with the view to go free lance - what can i charge?

I wondered if anyone has personal experience in this field, how long did it take you to get up and running after qualifying. Any tips on building good client base, research etc and what can I make profit wise after qualifying, what can I charge / how much can I expect per client etc?I am doing a Nail Technician Diploma with the view to go free lance - what can i charge?
I have no experience in that area, but with any business you need to check out the local competition and look at their services and costs. Then you price your service competitively. Your charges need to be around the same as others, slightly cheaper if you can, but don't undercut them too much or people will be wary. Have introductory special offers and discount cards for repeat custom.


No-one can tell you how much you'll make because we don't know what your overheads are.


Google Vistaprint and look at their offers for business cards, flyers etc - they have loads of offers where you only pay for the postage costs on items, and you can design your own business cards/discount cards, leaflets etc.I am doing a Nail Technician Diploma with the view to go free lance - what can i charge?
fng

No comments:

Post a Comment