Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you become a nail technician through apprenticeship?

I live in Missouri and I was recently offered a job at a nail salon, providing I earn my license. The owner of the salon said I could do this through apprenticeship, which she is approved to do, but I can't find any information on how this would work, or even if it legally would. Does anyone know a website or where I could go to find out more information?Can you become a nail technician through apprenticeship?
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty confident that the owner of any reputable salon would not do anything illegal--they could lose their salon and their reputation. If it's a sketchy place, just go ahead and do what they say-- you can't get into trouble unless you know it's wrong or you point blank lie to customers who ask and say you went to school, or print out a fake certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment