Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are the important procedures to make your nail technician business a success?

Thanks in advance for any answers!xWhat are the important procedures to make your nail technician business a success?
Sanitary conditions!! All tools cleaned after each client and so on.





Focus on the costumer. I know that seems silly to say, but I have gone to have my nails done and the nail tech never talked to me. She was too busy talking to her friends.





Have a book to mark down things you have done for your clients or may do in the future. For example: While I'm getting my nails done, I mention how it might be cool to have black tips around Halloween. A week before Halloween I show up for a regular fill. I may have forgotten about the black tips. However, if you check your book before I arrive,and say, ';So are you ready for those black tips this week?' I will be impressed as heck and probably give you a bigger tip. Same with if Susie says she HATES the color red. Note that for yourself, so if you help pick out polishes, you won't offer those to her.





Offer a punch card type of thing. For every 10 fills get one free, or something like that.





Have current magazines for people waiting. Toss them when folks have ripped them apart. Don't keep them the whole month if they are falling apart and so on. Its a little touch, but believe me people notice.





Maybe have a candy dish out on the counter or something similar.





Best of Luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment