Monday, December 28, 2009

I try to get a nail technician liscence. Can anyone give me an idea where i can go to get the test?

i want to open a nail shop, but i have to get a liscence first. Thank you.I try to get a nail technician liscence. Can anyone give me an idea where i can go to get the test?
it would be the state board of cosmetologists. check the state licensing boards in your area.I try to get a nail technician liscence. Can anyone give me an idea where i can go to get the test?
Each state has a licensing board. Look in the state government section for the telephone number. Call and ask that they send you the application materials. Ask if a test required and when will it be be given. I think the state agencies are in the Blue Pages of your telephone book. Might be with barbers and cosmeticians.

No comments:

Post a Comment