Monday, December 28, 2009

My regular nail technician did horrible job?

I got my nails done yesterday, at the salon that I go to frequently. Since Im regular, I hate to complain, I try to smile and agree with everything. I know it is hard to please each customer. But this time my nail tech did below acceptable job. My nails are not even, some are super short some of them long. They are extremely sharp. The list goes on. Im very dissatisfied! Should I go and complain? I don't think they can fix them, since my nails are already super short.My regular nail technician did horrible job?
In this economy where every penny counts, I would go back and complain. This person is in the service business and the focus of the job is customer service and quality work. If they can't do that they should not be in this field. Ask for your money back and find another nail techlMy regular nail technician did horrible job?
I believe you should protest and complain to receive a refund. For more information on how to do protest and complain to receive a refund. Please read the following article below.





http://www.wikihow.com/Protest-and-Compl鈥?/a>





*Hope this helps!*
You should have said you were unhappy with them when you had them done. It's not cheap. You could have had them fixed asap that way. Go back as soon as possible and explain your situation
go back there tomorow say your not that happy with them and say there hurting for some reason so they will probily take them off and re do them maybe , after all you paid for them , youve got to be happy with them !
I wouldn't..I would just find another nail tech

No comments:

Post a Comment