Monday, December 28, 2009

If there was a mobile nail technician in your are would you use it?

If there was a mobile nail tech in your area doing group parties, kids parties as well as the normal nail treatments would you use it over going in to a shop?If there was a mobile nail technician in your are would you use it?
That would be like a blessing to me!! It is not easy to go out and get you nails and hair done when you are a single mom with kids, and plus I like the party idea, something to do for like a girls get together. I am tired of the same old parties that we have and this would be something new! I would use it over going to the shop.If there was a mobile nail technician in your are would you use it?
yes for girls' parties. Doing pedi too? I'm here for that! Dont forget assisted living facilities where alot of the ladies dont have cars.
Depends; are the trust worthy?


well known?








If they weren't I wouldn't


i went to a small nail place once and got athletes foot and a ingrown nail, SO gross!
When I was overseas I used one. Sometimes its more convenient.
yes, I most definitely would. It sounds like you could have a really good business.
  • hand soap
  • eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment