Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trying to become esthetician,massage therapists,fitness trainer, and a nail technician?

I want to do it all:


I'm seeing myself as a:


massuese


certified personal fitness trainer


aesthetician


nail technician





and maybe even a nutrionist and a dermatologist





How can I make this happen? What's schools would you recommend and what certification do I need?


Thanks!Trying to become esthetician,massage therapists,fitness trainer, and a nail technician?
It's hard to recommend a school since I don't know where you live, but there are many schools across the country that offer massage, aesthetician/dermatology, hair and nail training all together since they are related. You may also want to check with your local community college. They normally offer certificates for this training and it costs alot less than those fancy schools. I think you can expect to be in school for a year or two to complete the training. To be a certified personal fitness trainer, I have seen some programs where you go to like 4-6 all days sessions and then you take a test and you're certified, so I believe that one is the quickest. And if I remember correctly it was about $400-$600. I hope this helps you! Good Luck!Trying to become esthetician,massage therapists,fitness trainer, and a nail technician?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment