Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best way to start a nail technician career in Birmingham Alabama?

Well, you need to call around and see what beauty school you need to attend first. You have to have a license to do that. If you do already have you license, your best bet is to start small, but think big. How much money to you want to invest? You really need to have a good clientel to do this. Start off in a normal salon and work up a good business there. Save you money and spend wisely. If you want to jump head on in, you need to advertise. Maybe doing radio commercials or cable TV commercials. Adverise in the paper. Tell all your friends and family. I am a small business owner myself and also am a cosmetologist. If you need more tips, please feel free to e-mail or IM me and I will help you any way I can. Good Luck!!!What is the best way to start a nail technician career in Birmingham Alabama?
You have to go to a beauty/tech school and complete enough hours for a nail license. It used to be 600 hours but that was a long time ago and artificial nails have come a long way in the last 15 years when I went. Then you have to go to Montgomery to pass the state board exam. (I believe it is still located in Montgomery) I do not know if you MUST work for or under somebody else for a certain amount of time before you can own your own nail shop. As far as opening a business, I hope you have the money or very good credit.What is the best way to start a nail technician career in Birmingham Alabama?
Go to the library/bookstore and get a ';Dummies'; book on starting a business. You will need/should formulate a business plan to have any success in a business.
i dunno
Don't know. I live in Md. In Md. all the nail places (98%) are owned by Vietnamese.
i don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment