Friday, April 30, 2010

My 15 year old son wants to be a finger nail technician, is he normal ?

Hey what better way to meet girls who like to take care of themselves. Am I right?My 15 year old son wants to be a finger nail technician, is he normal ?
yeah...


thats normal...


My brother in la is a manicurist, i think that may be simaler to a nail technician, idk what that is...


yeah...my brother in law is 36 and he has been doing nails and hair for a really long time and he is really good.


He is happily married with 4 (soon to be 5) kids and he loves his job...


so I dont see any problem with your 15 year lds son wanting to do it too.My 15 year old son wants to be a finger nail technician, is he normal ?
By normal, do you mean straight?





Possibly straight, possibly not. Regardless, why would it matter.





When I was 15 I wanted to be an international lawyer, but I ended up a curriculum director. What you want at 15 has nothing to do with the way your life turns out.
yeah, i dont know what a finger nail technician is, but sure, let him go for it, hes not abnormal, hes just different and unique! :)
He's perfectly normal.
it is a very detailed art that pays well. Its the same as being an artiest only his ';painting'; will sell 5 to a person.
Yes, it's entirely normal to have career goals at the age of 15.
It could just be to meet girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment