Friday, April 30, 2010

Did the nail technician mess up my nails on purpose?

i got my nails done a week ago and the acrylic looks like its coming off like when u put those press on nails on and they start coming off u can see the glue coming off underneath. it looks like that. he new i was irratated because i had to wait 45 min. ive had my nails done a million times and this has never happenedDid the nail technician mess up my nails on purpose?
By your description, it sounds to me like you went to a discount salon. These are the places that generally charge like $25 or less for a full set - no appointment needed, and a huge language barrier. These are usually the worst places to go to have your nails done for many reasons. I'm not going to sit here and list them all, but let me tell you that they are usually untrained, unskilled, and often unlicensed as well. They are the ones who will most often ruin your natural nails by overfiling them with a Dremel drill and a sanding band. These are NOT for use on nails. They were designed for use in woodworking and other hobbies. In fact, a few states, including Texas have outlawed this type of drill for use on nails because it is harmful to them. Avoid these types of salons. Make an appointment at a reputable salon with an experienced, and highly skilled nail tech and you will not have any of these problems, ever. Also, you won't have to wait for any length of time because you have an appointment, and good nail techs pride themselves on being on time with clients of theirs. I know that I always do...Did the nail technician mess up my nails on purpose?
i don't know lol


You should talk to the manager if this ever happens again. :)
I would say he just didn't know what he was doing. The nails weren't prepped properly and he could have been using inferior product.
a question to ask...


why would the nail tech mess your nails up??





the powder for the acrylic might


have been messed up....i would


go in asap and show the nail tech


she needs to know....it could have happened


to another of her clients....


if you dont want to do that talk to the owner


of the salon...





i have had something similar and


it was done over...
Not sure that the person did it on purpose but in my experience, different people have different techniques. Some glop the glue on, others barely put enough, some do a sloppy job, and so on. I would have brought it to the manager's attention that very day. Best thing I can tell you is to not go to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment