Friday, April 30, 2010

Hows the pay for a ';nail technician?';?

My junior year is coming up and I'm planning on taking a class in ';Nail Technology'; in hope that I can use this to help support me through college. Like I know it won't pay for all of my tuition or anything but it'd be nice to just have a well paying job to hopefully at least put a small dent in my future bills. So if there are any nail technicians out there or anybody who knows the average wage for a nail technician could they PLEASE HELP ME OUT?!?!!!!!Hows the pay for a ';nail technician?';?
http://www.indeed.com/





you find find salaries for any job on that website :D











good luckHows the pay for a ';nail technician?';?
With this enconmy, it sucks.
  • hand soap
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment