Friday, April 30, 2010

How much for liability insurance for a nail technician?

hi im soon going to rent a room out in salon to do nail treatments in and work for myself can anyone advise me on how much the liability insurance will cost me??How much for liability insurance for a nail technician?
Not a lot is the answer! It really depends though on whether you are on the road or working from a salon - Do you own the salon and require buildings / contents cover as well as business liability insurance? Do you employ people - If you do you need employers liability insurance.





You can get a quote at http://www.constructaquote.com How much for liability insurance for a nail technician?
I am a licened insurance agent, and write several hair salons, nail and tanning places.





If you're interested in receiving a free quote, please email me your contact information.
An arm and a leg?
  • hand soap
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment