Friday, April 30, 2010

Im training to become a nail technician, im struggling to stop my arcylic nails from lifting?

im doing a home learning courseIm training to become a nail technician, im struggling to stop my arcylic nails from lifting?
idk wat ur talking aboutIm training to become a nail technician, im struggling to stop my arcylic nails from lifting?
more glue? :]
How are you doing a Home learning course? Because I'm pretty sure you need so many hours to get your license.





Get rid of the moisture under the nail.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a nail tech I suggest u to use good primer and makesure u do not put the acrylic on the cuticle good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u have another ? Just ask . I went threw every problem u could think of until I. Got everything right and now I do them and evey one loves em. Ps. U will get so pissed off u wanna quit but don't. Every set u do will look better and better. Who would of guessed practice really does make perfact.

    ReplyDelete