Saturday, January 9, 2010

What is the proper percentage to tip a nail technician? A hair stylist?

Well, you see it really depends where you live, and where the shop is located. I know that personally that it varies in cities and states. If you are going to the typical asian nail and hair salons, usually the right tips that they should receive would be from five to ten dollars. Depending on who you are, if you are a daily customer, they would tip their person a little more. On the other hand if you are going to a spa salon owned by a company, or Caucasian people, you would tip them a bit, or a lot more. I personally know a bit more because I have family members that works at nail and hair salons. I hope that I helped you!








Btw, the yahooer on top of me is also very correct about the facts that she told you. They don't actually get the whole pay you give them. Like if you had a thirty dollar Mani, they would probably only get about 17 dollars or somewhat. So, when people tip them with a larger amount, like ten dollars, they really appreciate it. As the yahooer said, most of the people working are immigrants. Though they are very dedicated and hard working.What is the proper percentage to tip a nail technician? A hair stylist?
I tip 20 to 30% because they are usually immigrants here on work visas. Once I had a $115 mani and pedi and after everything was deducted the person only got $30 from this. I felt bad so after I did the math I gave them a big tip.What is the proper percentage to tip a nail technician? A hair stylist?
nail stylest about 5. hair stylest about 5-10
$10+ ??

No comments:

Post a Comment