Saturday, January 9, 2010

I need a name for a business i'm a hairdresser and nail technician plz help :)?

I'm not opening a salon yet. So would probably be mobile to start withI need a name for a business i'm a hairdresser and nail technician plz help :)?
Simply Claire


Claire


Simply Fabulous


Claire's SpaI need a name for a business i'm a hairdresser and nail technician plz help :)?
curl up and dye he he
Head To Toes


Pretty You
I always thought if I opened a salon I'd call it Hairem...like harem...but it won't ever happen..not enough money to be made and too much risk for a salon owner.
Try these: Head to Toe Beauty Salon, Cater 2 U Mobile Hair and Nail Salon, The Total Package House of Hair %26amp; Nails, The Look in Hair %26amp; Nails (you can just call it ';The Look'; for short, or One Stop Beauty Shop. All of these can be used for either a mobile salon or a fixed shop.
the royal treatment!
Transit Hair And Nails or Mobile Makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment