Saturday, January 9, 2010

Im starting my own mobile nail technician Business and I need a catchy,Bubbly name?

thats going to catch the eyes of clients and to use me.. please helpIm starting my own mobile nail technician Business and I need a catchy,Bubbly name?
Good idea and good luck!





Nailed to perfection*


Naily as gogours as me


Nailed to your eyes


No one will know your secret!


Natural senses nail boutique


I'm nailed; damn hot


I'm nailed; stunning


I'm nailed; my secret





And when you do someones nails give them a wee piece or card saying YOUR NAILED! In cute writing and a wee bow!





Hope I helped)Im starting my own mobile nail technician Business and I need a catchy,Bubbly name?
got nails? x
nail extreme
NAILme
Just say, ';Great BJs Free'; catch those clients eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment